485 The Entrance Road, Erina Heights, NSW
Sold by Adam Tide & Zach Murray for $1,950,000
Where do we start?
There is simply way to much to list for this one so we will just give you a brief run down of some of the best bits!
– Short walk to local cafe & restaurant
– Lovely Koi pond & multiple outdoor areas
– Walking distance to Central Coast Grammar
– 75m² of shop front with integrated kitchenette
– So much more, you just have to come see it!
– 4 bedrooms with ensuite to main
– Great layout with very practical flow
– Built circa 1890 and renovated several times since
– Kitchen fit for a chef with ilve stove/oven
– Multiple outside entertaining areas
– Extremely versatile layout
– Very tasteful use of materials
– 2 Bedrooms with detached Main bed
– Potential for 3rd bed in loft area
– Lots of storage options
This property has a long history of being tightly held having passed through only 4 families since its origination. So please don’t hesitate to get in touch as this is an extremely rare opportunity to own something truly special.
DISCLAIMER: This advertisement contains information provided by third parties. While all care is taken to ensure otherwise, Crystal Clear Real Estate does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information contained in the advertisement, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only.